Through the website NADChurchStudy.org we are offering you an opportunity to share your thoughts and perspective within three areas of the North American Division; Mission, Education and Church Governance. We welcome your personal perspective, experience and thoughts on structure as a member of the North American Division. Click on "Share Your Thoughts" and proceed to fill out the form. Please keep in mind that anonymous submissions will not be reviewed or posted online. We would like to keep the conversation open, transparent and positive.
You may want to browse through the "View Posts" section before you make a submission. Please note that by making a submission you are bound by our Guidelines. These guidelines were not created to censor submissions but to protect our organization from liability.
The NADChurchStudy Guidelines are intended to help foster friendly, respectful and pleasant interaction between our church members and our committee members. Therefore, you are requested to abide by these guidelines.
**Note any personal contact information such as email or phone number will not be posted on this site and will be kept private.
1. People who decide to make a submission should keep their comments kind, courteous, and respectful. No direct or indirect personal attacks or insults of any kind will be allowed. Comments which antagonize, belittle or humiliate others will not be accepted for posting, nor will racism, sexism, bigotry or foul language.
2. Please note that with regard to content, our site merely acts as a conduit, providing you access to the submissions. Submissions are screened before they are posted. However, we are neither holding the views or promoting the views of each submission. Therefore, if you agree or disagree with any post please refrain from referencing another person's post within your submission.
3. Private messages, along with other private correspondence, are not to be submitted without the permission of their original authors.
4. Comments that are off-topic will not be posted on our website. However, they will be reviewed and potentially submitted to the appropriate committee.
5. No sales submissions are allowed. All such submissions will be immediately deleted. Promoting surveys, contests, coupons, marketing campaigns or related activities will not be allowed.
6. The site manager's and the administrator's decisions are final. If you are in doubt, please contact Secretariat at Secretariat@nad.adventist.org, before creating a submission. The site manager reserves the right to delete any questionable posts.
Lastly, NADChurchStudy.org is owned, and operated by Secretariat in the North American Division, not by post submitters, nor the person who screens the submissions or manages the site. The site manager is here to administer site policy, and to provide help, within reason.
We wish you a pleasant stay and look forward to your contributions!